Finally in NYC!

I have finally arrived in New York! My flight left early in the morning so I got to my dorm room at around 11am. I met both of my roommates and started to unpack. I bought some food to hold me over before I go grocery shopping for real and some toiletries I didn't bring from home. I'm looking forward to getting to know my roommates (even though one is a big Michigan fan).

I found out that I will be working in the insurance industry. I will find out the exact client I'm working on later in the week but I am excited to learn more about the insurance industry. This week is on-boarding and basic training. It's not until the following week that I learn more specifics about my client and training specific to the insurance industry. My internship with Crowe was also in the financial services branch, but in the banking industry so a big part of my audit was with cash, deposits, and loans. I'm glad I have the opportunity to learn about an industry I am not as familiar with.

New York so far has been great. I can't wait to be able to walk around the city and actually feel comfortable with where I'm going and what I'm doing. It's crazy to think that I will have a routine here rather than just being here on vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7

Welcome!

Impact at Disney World